This week was great! A bit busy with a medevac, which meant I ended up staying up for 32+ hours one of the days (and I was really tired), but not bad, really. There were a lot of great things that happened that I want to write about. But it’s hard to keep up on the writing, because when I’m free there are also a ton of other things I want to do. 🙂
* I got to deliver a baby! A beautiful baby boy, who was expected to be a girl…Surprise!
* I got to see a patient who tapered down~way down~on their pain medications! And the patient is doing so well! Makes me feel like I’m making a positive difference in people’s lives!
* Medevac–of course, is always a highlight for me!
Gorgeous night to fly! midnight sun. Long summer days of light!
* Last week I did an intubation that went really, really well. especially after compared to the first intubation that I did here.
* Helping people feel better–both physically and emotionally.
* I want to get a tattoo on my arm that reminds me of the virtues that I wish to remember and be daily.